Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This Weeks Featured Designer - Robert Rodriguez

I recently bought a beautiful dress from Rodriguez and fell in love with his designs. Very classy, chic, unique but not too crazy so you can actually wear it. I was lucky, my dress was originally $689 and I got it for $230. It is in a nude/rose color and chiffon fabrique with a black bow-belt. I am invited to a beach wedding in the Dominican Republic so this is a great color and fabrique for a hot day outside. I am so looking forward to it.

But, fall approaching soon find here some of my picks of Rodriguez for the upcoming season.

(Pictures by RueLaLa)

This black silk dress has allover circular brass-tone studded cutouts and cap sleeves which makes it so unique and looking fabulous.

Olive green sequined sleeveless dress with semi-sheer silk overlay featuring knotted detail at front left strap and draping at skirt. This is one of the hot colors for this summer/fall. Stunning. 
Black silk-blend and lace jacket with 3/4-length sleeves and draped angular hem. Nice light jacket for the evening to put over a dress or top when you are cool and still look amazing. 

This is the olive green sequined tank with draped semi-sheer silk overlay featuring knotted detail at front left strap the model is wearing underneath above's blazer. Again, I just love the color and the sequines shine which is great for a night out.

Textured teal silk one shoulder dress with a contrasting black abstract print and zigzag fabric appliqué throughout with a wide asymmetrical knit waistband. I'm in love with the color turquoise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment