Monday, February 13, 2012

Custo Barcelona Fall/Winter 2012-13

I was very excited to be again the Custo Barcelona show today with backstage access. I call Custo's fashion style crazy, funky and couragous. He is definitely a very inventive and artistic designer. Not a single piece in his collection is 'plain vanilla'.


 



This collection called 'Rawvision' is a homage to Visionaires and the pioneers of creativity. As already seen in the Lacoste show oversized coats which create a cocoon shape. The colors are symbols, white - purity, red-love, green-nature, brown-earth and black-unity. Jackets and coats were made of wild wools and raw cuts.





I loved the shorts for women with suspenders, giving the boyish look. Kind of sexy. I will definitely get myself suspenders.





As always, I loved the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment