Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Spring 2011 picks for this week (Gucci, Michael Kors & Versace)

My picks for this week are from Gucci's, Michael Kors' and Versace's Spring 2011 collection.

Gucci (Pictures by Gucci)

This outfit is in all magazines for this year's spring. I love the golden belt. You can combine with so many other outfits as well and check out the matching sandalettes.


                                          Beautiful corsage dress


                                          Nice day & night outfit



                                          Beautiful outfit for the first warm days in spring




Michael Kors (Pictures by Michael Kors)

I love Michael Kors' beautiful accessories. Check out these handbags, sandals and swim wear.

                                                      Beautiful - not only for the beach

                              Orange is big this year which I personally love as it is my favorite color


We had the taupe colored sandals already last year and still in fashion for this year. I like the color a lot. Combine it with a matching colored handbag.



This bathing suit is so chic. I am not a fan of bathing suits as I wear bikinis but this one I would definitely wear. So elegant.


Versace (Pictures by Versace)

Versace is a class for itself. Very sexy, stylish and unique. Check out my favorite dresses from their current spring collection.

                         Displayed in the current March edition of Vogue. Very nice in sexy red.


 
I like this combination of dress with blazer. A lot of red but the right woman can handle it. I would not wear it with the blue sandals but black for nights or beige for the day.


Definitely a night outfit. I like that Donatella Versace designs these bodyfitting dresses. Very sexy.


Very similar to the previous black posted dress but in beige it is also wearable during the day. I like the little hint of blue-turquoise in the sandals. The same blue in a clutch and you are ready to go. Also displayed in Vogue's March edition.

These are my picks for this week. Stay tuned to next week's picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment