Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sarar Fashion Show @ Hudson Terrace NYC

My friend Tunc Hepguler invited me to his fashion show of Sarar where he is the Executive Vice President. Sarar has its origin in Turkey and is the leading brand there for men's clothing. Sarar was introduced first to the US in 2001 and has opened 8 stores in 6 states since then. As I have corporate clients as well, I love bringing them to Sarar for their tailored suits; very chic and trendy with luxurious fabrics from mostly Italy. One of the front row guests was Dina Lohan, Lindsay Lohan's mom. The show was a total success. Accompanied by arabic music the models presented the new spring/summer 2011 collection. Lots of light colors like white, pink and lilac for the men next to the classic anthracite and black suits of course. The models were gorgeous. Well done!

(Pictures by Kris Lau)







Find more pictures of the show on my Facebook site "I-dress You-impress" or just click on this link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100002038614690&aid=20307

No comments:

Post a Comment