Thursday, February 24, 2011

Berrys Couture on Couture Fashion Week 2011

Berrys Couture show started with some African music and I felt transfered into the rainforest for a moment. Very interesting and diverse collection. I saw a lot of balloon skirts, lots of caro pattern, a mix of gowns, cocktail dresses, pants, skirts, all colors, really everybody could find something to like. And even (like my son called it who joined me this time at the fashion show and actually gave quite some good feedback) a strawberry dress :) Very cute like out of a fairy tale and then with some other dresses I felt like beemed up from Scotty into space. Check out the pictures and see yourself:






This is the 'strawberry dress' as my son named it. 



Scotty, beem me up


Ups, this was a little too much exposure but I guess, it is supposed to be that way.

For more pictures and video of finale please visit my Facebook page I-dress You-impress or click on this link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=18473&id=100002038614690




No comments:

Post a Comment