Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What brought me to blog

With fashion week going on now in New York I have been visiting a lot of fashion shows already. It has been very exciting to see so much creativity. I am always looking for a new look and get new ideas for my clients and myself. A friend of mine is a Public Relations person and got me into some of the shows and asked if I could write a little report about it. I said: "Sure, why not". I heard about blogging, bloggers, blogs, etc. so much already but never even looked at any of these or tried so I figured now is the time to do so and even start my own. I love it :) Back in school I loved the part where we had to invent stories and write. I was always very good at it, at least, that's what the teacher said. Back then I was thinking of studying Journalism but ended up in banking, yes, right, BANKING. Nobody, who meets me, would ever expect me in banking. Due to my dress style and appearance I get immediately: fashion, TV, even Model which is always funny to me because I am only a 5'5 little person :). Anyways, they are not too wrong when they say fashion because that is second profession and my goal is it to make it my ONLY profession. So, let's see, how this blogging thing turns out. I hope you'll like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment