Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Introduction

Hi,

My name is Isabell de Wit and I am 30 years old. Growing up in Europe with a mother who was a designer I experienced my passion and talent for fashion at a very young age. I moved to New York beginning of 2008. A lot of people on the streets stopped mer to tell me what a great style I have and that was when I decided to become a Personal Stylist/Shopper. Now, I style at Fashion Shows and for Private Clients and I am also a single mother of a 7 year old beautiful son. He is my world. I work with clients who want to change their appearance and get a complete new image make-over or just find the right dress/suit for this special occasion. And that is where I come in. There are many stylists out there but only a few have 'it' and I have 'it.' I can transform a 'wall flower' into a beautiful butterfly or make gorgeous people even look prettier and more stylish. In a city like Manhattan it is even more important to look great and stand out of the crowd. I am in my element by choosing the right outfits for the right people and love it to get my clients excited and happy with their new look. The biggest compliment I can get is when my clients call me later to tell me about the positive responses they got on their new looks. That puts a big smile on my face and gives me the final satisfaction.

I have been on German TV with my styling business and work with a lot of international clients.

You can contact me by phone or email for your first complimentary consultation on my website http://www.idressyouimpress.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment